Experience the delicious taste of crispy, golden-fried shrimp with our easy-to-make recipe. Perfectly seasoned and coated in a light breading, these shrimp are fried to perfection for a crispy exterior and juicy interior. Serve them as an appetizer, or enjoy them as a main course with your favorite dipping sauce. This recipe is perfect for seafood lovers and is sure to be a crowd-pleaser. Try our Fried Shrimp recipe today and elevate your dinner game.
For 4 Servings:
1 lb large shrimp, peeled and deveined
1 cup all-purpose flour
2 eggs, beaten
1 cup panko bread crumbs
Salt and pepper to taste
1 teaspoon paprika or cayenne pepper (optional)
Vegetable oil for frying
Lemon wedges for serving (optional)
1. Peel and devein the shrimp, if necessary. Pat them dry with paper towels.
2. In a shallow dish, mix together the flour, salt, pepper, and any other desired spices or seasonings.
3. In a separate shallow dish, beat the eggs.
4. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
5. Dredge the shrimp in the flour mixture, shaking off any excess.
6. Dip them in the beaten eggs, and then again in the flour mixture, pressing it to adhere.
7. Carefully place the shrimp in the hot oil and fry for 2-3 minutes on each side, or until golden brown and cooked through.
8. Remove with a slotted spoon and drain on a paper towel.
9. Serve the fried shrimp with your desired dipping sauce.
Indulge in culinary bliss with Nymble, your private cooking robot. In this video, Nymble expertly prepares Hakka Noodles, a dish that will tantalize your taste buds with its bold flavors. Sign up below and get access to our menu of 500+ chef-crafted recipes, from the world’s best cuisines.