Garlic Butter Shrimp
Craving a delicious and easy seafood dinner? Look no further than our Garlic Butter Shrimp recipe! Succulent shrimp are sautéed in a buttery garlic sauce, making for a dish that is both flavorful and satisfying. Perfect for a quick weeknight dinner or as a special occasion entree. Serve over rice or with a side of vegetables for a complete meal. This recipe is sure to become a new family favorite.
For 4 Servings:
1 lb of Shrimp (peeled and deveined)
4 cloves of Garlic (minced)
4 tablespoons of Butter
2 tablespoons of Olive oil
Salt and pepper to taste
Optional seasonings (such as 1 tablespoon of chopped parsley, 1 tablespoon of lemon juice, 1 teaspoon of red pepper flakes)
1. Heat a large skillet or pan over medium-high heat and add 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
2. Once the oil is hot, add 4 cloves of minced garlic and cook for about 1 minute, or until fragrant. Be careful not to burn the garlic.
3. Add 1 lb of shrimp to the pan and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side, or until they turn pink and are fully cooked through.
4. Remove the shrimp from the pan and set them aside on a plate.
5. In the same pan, add 4 tablespoons of butter and any optional seasonings you like (such as parsley, lemon juice, red pepper flakes) and stir until the butter is melted and bubbly.
6. Add the cooked shrimp back to the pan and toss them in the butter sauce to coat them evenly.
7. Season the shrimp with salt and pepper to taste.
8. Serve the shrimp hot and garnish with extra parsley or lemon wedges if desired. Enjoy!
Note: You can add some veggies like bell peppers, mushrooms, and onions to the pan before adding the shrimp for some extra flavor and nutrition.
Indulge in culinary bliss with Nymble, your private cooking robot. In this video, Nymble expertly prepares Hakka Noodles, a dish that will tantalize your taste buds with its bold flavors. Sign up below and get access to our menu of 500+ chef-crafted recipes, from the world’s best cuisines.