Mac n Cheese
Mac and Cheese is a classic comfort food that never goes out of style. Our Mac and Cheese recipe is a creamy and indulgent dish that's easy to make and perfect for satisfying those cheesy cravings. Made with elbow macaroni, a rich and creamy cheese sauce, and a hint of spices, this dish is the ultimate comfort food. Serve it as a side dish or enjoy it as a main course. Whether you're feeding a crowd or just looking for a quick and satisfying weeknight dinner, this Mac and Cheese recipe is sure to be a hit. Try it today and enjoy a comforting bowl of cheesy goodness!
For 4 Servings:
8 ounces of elbow macaroni
4 tablespoons of unsalted butter
4 tablespoons of all-purpose flour
2 cups of whole milk
1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese
1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese
Salt and pepper to taste
1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder (optional)
1/2 teaspoon of onion powder (optional)
1/2 teaspoon of paprika (optional)
Bread crumbs for topping (optional)
Note: You can also use other types of pasta, such as penne or fusilli, to make mac and cheese. Additionally, you can use different types of cheese, such as Gruyere or Colby-Jack, based on your preference. Mac and Cheese can be served as a main dish or as a side dish, and it can be customized with additional ingredients such as bacon or diced tomatoes.
1. Cook the macaroni according to the package instructions until al dente. Drain and set aside.
2. In a large pot or saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat. Add the flour and whisk together to make a roux.
3. Gradually add the milk to the pot, whisking constantly to prevent lumps. Cook for 2-3 minutes until the mixture begins to thicken.
4. Add the garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper to the pot and whisk well to combine.
5. Add the grated cheddar cheese to the pot and stir well until the cheese has melted and the sauce is smooth.
6. Add the cooked macaroni to the pot and stir well to coat the pasta with the cheese sauce.
7. If desired, transfer the mac and cheese to a baking dish and sprinkle with breadcrumbs, chopped parsley, and additional cheese.
8. Bake the mac and cheese in the oven at 375°F for 15-20 minutes until the top is golden and crispy.
9. Serve the mac and cheese hot and enjoy the comfort of this classic comfort food dish!
Indulge in culinary bliss with Nymble, your private cooking robot. In this video, Nymble expertly prepares Hakka Noodles, a dish that will tantalize your taste buds with its bold flavors. Sign up below and get access to our menu of 500+ chef-crafted recipes, from the world’s best cuisines.